City of London
We delivered the refurbishment of 107 Leadenhall Street for Shiatzu Holdings Ltd. within London’s logistically challenging Square Mile.
The project involved extensive structural works to this 1960’s building including opening up the façade, enclosing light wells, infilling lightwells and the creation of a 50m lift tower and new link bridge.
In addition we delivered the Cat A and B refurbishments of multiple floors including substantial M&E modifications and plant replacement, new cores and a new reception space.
- Cat A refurbishment on ground, mezzanine, 3rd – 7th floors
- Cat B client possession on ground, mezzanine, 6th & 7th floors
- Light well infills on three floors
- Link bridge and lift shaft from ground – 5th & 6th floors
- Phased common part refurbishment to WC’s and lobbies on 3rd – 7th floors
- Central plant replacement to basement incoming and roof mounted AHU’s and chillers
- Refurbishment of Crittall windows