Old Church Street
Creation of a new, high-quality development at 28-30 Old Church Street, within the heart of London’s Chelsea neighbourhood.
The scheme comprises the refurbishment of four two-bedroom flats, and the refurbishment of the ground floor retail to 30 Old Church Street. The scheme also includes the creation of an additional storey of accommodation to the street facing buildings, and the demolition of the commercial units to the rear of the site, which will be replaced with two four-bedroom townhouses.
- Fit-out of car lift
- Fit-out of two new dwellings
- Fit-out of four newly refurbished apartments
- Fit-out of two new build houses
- Fit out of retail unit
- Associated external works
- New M&E installations throughout, together with associated external works and drainage