Alterations and refurbishment to this five-storey property within the Chelsea Conservation Area to create six new apartments.
The works include façade retention, works to the front and rear elevations, strip-out, demolition works from basement to roof levels, basement slab reinstatement, structural alterations, new floors, core and fit-out to the entire property.
All work is being undertaken in a heavily populated residential area, where careful consideration must be taken with logistical restraints and to ensure that our work does not cause any disturbance to neighbours or to the general public.
- Strip-out works
- Structural alterations
- External works to the existing roof and listed façade
- Replacement of all mechanical and electrical services
- Internal alterations and internal finishes
- Bespoke joinery and bespoke timber panelling
- Engineered walnut herringbone flooring
- Fibrous plaster cornices and ceiling mouldings